Chief Financial Officer
Salary MYR360,000 - MYR600,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant CheoWell Ng
Job Ref AXE1JQ-BD717E6A
Date posted 25 May 2023kuala-lumpur accountancy-finance/finance-director 2023-05-25 2023-07-24 property-and-housing kuala lumpur MY MYR 360000 600000 600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Chief Financial Officer job has just become available at one of the public listed companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Chief Financial Officer Role:
As the Chief Financial Officer, you will be involved in developing financial and business strategies, budgeting and tax planning to enhance business performance and identifying and resolving potential financial, accounting and taxation problems across the different location of business operations.
- Monitor financial and management reports (which include cash flow reports) and ensure timeliness, completeness, accuracy and reliability
- Monitor financial and cash flow forecast/budget of the respective regional offices and attend to audit, taxation issues and business risk management arising thereof, measures and analyse results and initiate corrective actions
- Regularly review and introduce effective controls on cash management in each of the companies in different regions, thus improving cash flow and tightening up on credit control
- Regularly review the existing internal and accounting controls systems to ensure compliance with the group Standard Operating Procedures
- Maintain and ensure compliance of the financial management systems (procedures, policies and guidelines) by the regional offices in accordance with group's policies and procedures in order to obtain reliable and timely information
- Drive improvements in terms of system and processes across the group companies
- Manage and oversee international office in respect of statutory audit, tax and other financial management functions
- Play a full and active role within the group’s senior management team including the Board of Directors
- Fully lead and motivate the management and staff in Finance, treasury and tax division of the Group
- Engage and coordinate with external auditors on audit programme and timetable for the year end statutory audit
- Develop contact programmes on relationship buildings with relevant stakeholders in the financial institutions and other business entities
To succeed in this Chief Financial Officer role, you must be a high energy, responsive, detail-oriented, and experienced leader with strong communication, presentation, negotiation, analytical, operational, and people skills.
- Tertiary qualification in Business/Finance/Accounting/Investment/Economics
- At least 20 years of work experience, with at least 10 years in a leadership role
- Strong negotiation skills with a good understanding of current market practices
- Team player with strong interpersonal and project management skills, resourceful, and able to deliver results under tight deadlines
- Written and verbal proficiency in English
- Good presentation and writing skills
This leading company has an outstanding reputation and needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Chief Financial Officer role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Get in touch
+603 2303 7050
Salary: Attractive + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 June 2023A Regional Finance Director job has become available at a global retailer in Middle East, North Africa, and Asia with a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors.
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR300,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 May 2023An exciting Internal Audit (Manager/Senior Manager) job has become available at a rapidly growing retailer in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR360,000 - MYR480,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 May 2023An exciting CFO job has just become available at one of hospitality groups in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 May 2023An exciting Management Accountant job has just become available at one of the conglomerates based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR240,000 - MYR324,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 May 2023An exciting Head of Finance job has become available at one of the well-established MNCs.