Head of Treasury
Salary MYR250,000 - MYR350,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant CheoWell Ng
Job Ref 1820540/001
Date posted 02 November 2022kuala-lumpur accountancy-finance/finance-director 2022-11-02 2023-01-01 manufacturing-and-production Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 250000 350000 350000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Treasury job has just become available at one of the public listed companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Head of Treasury Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for ensuring that the treasury funding and treasury operation activities are effectively and efficiently organised.
- Monitor and manage the net gearing position of the group; maintain optimal cash to ensure liquidity for working capital whilst ensuring excess funds are placed or borrowings and short-term facilities are pared down
- Work closely with financial institutions to institute cash concentration, transfer of funds, cost saving initiatives, implement new cash management tools or new bank technologies, product and services to improve cash cycle and simplify company operations and account opening/closures
- Manage the capital and debt profile of the group to ensure optional ratios of short- and long-term facilities in each territories which the group operates in. This involves debt restructuring and reaching out to the banks for attractive products/credit facilities and pricing for different loan tenors, etc.
- Fund raising – assess the most suitable form of financing and to negotiate for competitive and attractive terms and conditions and to execute expeditiously. Ensure no breaches of debt covenant
- Review/restructure balances in view of the FRS139 requirements, IHC structure, tax considerations and thin capitalised rating
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures. Develop and monitor treasury operational policies and procedures
To succeed in the Head of Treasury role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 15 years of work experience with 10 years in treasury operations
- Strong analytical, financial and systems skills
- Strong management skills with the ability to lead cohesive and productive teams
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation with diplomacy and tact
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in global business environment
This leading company has an outstanding reputation and needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Treasury role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss the opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR360,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 December 2022An exciting Head of Finance job has just become available at one of the prop-tech companies in Malaysia.
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR240,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 November 2022An exciting Head of Finance job has been made available at one of the tech companies in Malaysia.
Salary: MYR216,000 - MYR300,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 December 2022An exciting CFO job has just become available at an MNC based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 November 2022An established financial institution that delivers tailor-made lending and banking solutions is recruiting for a CFO, Investment Banking job based in Kuala Lumpur to provide an effective and responsive finance service that operates at optimal cost and employs a common and transparent global model.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 November 2022An established banking group is recruiting for a Finance Director (Global Bank) job to plan, strategise and manage all financial activities of the business and develop the roadmap to effective finance operation, that help the finance teams achieve the future state. This position directly reports to the Group CFO and based in Kuala Lumpur.