CFO (with plantation industry experience)
Salary MYR36,000 - MYR48,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Melissa Ang
Job Ref 1860850/001
Date posted 14 October 2022kuala-lumpur accountancy-finance/finance-director 2022-10-14 2022-12-13 accountancy kuala lumpur MY MYR 36000 48000 48000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting CFO (with plantation industry experience) job has just become available at one of the plantation companies based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the CEO, you will serve as both a thought partner for setting long-term strategy and a day-to-day leader to the finance department.
About the CFO (with plantation industry experience) Role:
In this position, you will be primarily responsible for the planning, managing, overseeing, and running of all the financial activities of the group, including financial accounting and reporting, taxation, treasury management, budgeting, forecasting, monitoring investment and financing and SUKUK management.
- Assist CEO in formulating the group's strategies and future direction and support the group's tactical financial initiatives for short-term and long-term financial planning
- Provide advice and recommendations to the CEO and senior management team in financial, cash flows, forecasting and budgeting matters to assist them in making strategic investment decisions and resource allocations
- Prepare and present financial performance analysis report for the CEO, the senior management team and the Board on periodic basis and participate in discussion and meeting with them to provide financial advice and the group's financial insight
- Review and manage internal system, controls, processes, and procedures to ensure the integrity, accuracy, compliance and usefulness of financial information and reporting
- Review quarterly and annually financial statement and report to the Audit Committee and the Board of Directors for deliberation and approval
- Arrange for debt financing and equity financing, manage interest risks, and monitor the maturity of loan portfolio, loan compliance and reporting
- Develop and maintain relationship with bankers, financial institution, investment community and other related agencies and service providers. Represent the group when meeting with investment bankers and investors
To succeed in this CFO (with plantation industry experience) role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must possess a degree in accounting/finance and professional qualifications with CPA/ACCA/MIA/ICAEW/CIMA
- At least 15 - 20 years of work experience in a related field, with at least eight years in a managerial position or three years as a CFO
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of staff of organisation including the senior management and the board
- Strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking and could exercise sound judgement and competent to make decision based on accurate and timely analysis
- High-level knowledge of MFRS, Company Act, Bursa Malaysia requirements and other related statutory requirements and compliance and high-level of proficiency in Microsoft Office
This plantation firm needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting CFO (with plantation industry experience) role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss the opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 October 2022An excellent Financial Reporting - Assistant Manager job in Kuala Lumpur has just arisen at one of the well-known insurance companies. Your main responsibility is to ensure financial accounting and reporting functions are done accurately and in a timely manner.