Salary Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Melissa Ang
Job Ref 1806930/001
Date posted 24 May 2022petaling-jaya accountancy-finance/finance-director 2022-05-26 2022-07-23 accountancy Petaling Jaya MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting CFO (PLC) job has just become available at one of the established engineering firms based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting to the CEO, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
About the CFO (PLC) Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for all financial reporting, group consolidation, corporate finance and treasury matters under the group including local and oversea entities, overseeing a team of 40 headcounts.
- Provide strategic recommendations for Top Management Team and shareholders
- Account for the planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations
- Control and present the annual business plan and re-forecasts
- Appraise executive team of financial position and forecasts
- Control and provide input into decisions relating to investment proposals and projects that involves fund raising
- Direct the analysis of new proposals providing commercial and financial input, particularly in relation to new products and initiatives
- Monitor and advise shareholders on the optimum utilisation of financial resources
- Work with cross-functional teams - legal attorney, company secretary, auditor and tax advisers to ensure successful implementation of any corporate exercise
- Periodical review and analysis of financial information to ensure compliance of company policies and procedures
- Apply your experience in Corporate Finance (IPO, Merger and Acquisitions) and project financing
To succeed in the CFO (PLC) role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Professional qualification/Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- At least 20 years' relevant working experience preferably in corporate or listed companies
- Experience in the kind of initiatives the business is contemplating for growth, such as mergers, acquisitions, sales and IPO
- Analytical mind, meticulous, high initiative and commitment to meet reporting deadlines
- Strong in building financial modelling
This established engineering firm needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting CFO (PLC) role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss the opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR300,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 24 June 2022A well-known consumer company is recruiting for a Senior Commercial Finance Manager (Regional) job in Klang Valley. Reporting to the CFO, you will be driving the financial leadership to the profitability growth of the business.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 18 May 2022An exciting Head of SSC (APAC) joib has just become available at one of the IT MNCs based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting to CFO, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 14 June 2022An exciting Head of RTR job has just become available at one of the shared services based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting to the Centre Director, you will be a part of the dynamic team.