Chief Financial Officer
Salary MYR240,000 - MYR360,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kota KinabaluFULL_TIME
Consultant Leon Lim
Date posted 25 September 20192019-09-25 2019-11-24 fmcg Kota Kinabalu MY MYR 240000 360000 360000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rarely available Chief Financial Officer has just become available at an established public-listed company operating in the consumer-packaged goods distribution industry. With an operation which span across Malaysia and a long stable history, they are currently seeking for a Chief Financial Officer who can embark on their next business phase of growth.
About the Chief Financial Officer Role:
In this critical role, you will ensure sound risk management for the group and lead in devising and implementing sound internal control mechanism to identify, manage and mitigate business risks. In addition to that, the Chief Financial Officer will lead investor communication programmes, manage and build strategic relationship with shareholders, investors and financial community and to provide strategic market intelligence to the senior stakeholders.
- Manage the full spectrum of the finance functions including operational finance, corporate finance, treasury, taxation as well as management and financial reporting
- Review group financial statements, group consolidation and quarterly announcement to ensure they are prepared accurately and in compliance with statutory listing requirements, Bursa requirements, FRS/MFRS or any other statutory bodies
- Execute the strategies in lined with company financial plans and cash flows budget planning
- Review financial budget and forecast prepared by both finance team and operation team
- Duties on reporting of company financial and operational performance to the Audit Committee, Board Risk Management Committee and Board of Directors
- Recommend improvement of internal control processes and procedures involving the set up of finance SOPs and finance team reporting structure reform
- Overseeing company tax planning and SST reporting by finance team
- Working closely with auditors, board of directors, tax agent, company secretary and tax authority
To succeed in this Chief Financial Officer role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of accounting and finance within the manufacturing industry.
- Candidate must possess a professional qualification (ACCA/CPA/ICAEW/MICPA)
- Relevant experience in group management reporting, finance business, taxation, and system implementation, preferably in a public listed company or from similar industry
- At least 10 years' experience in a managerial position leading a team
- Confident with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and aggressive environment
- Strong analytical skills, highly motivated and results oriented
- Flexible to travel as and when the business required
This manufacturing group of companies has many years of experience in technical know-how and strong commitment to customers with their reputation. They have a very strong market presence in Sabah and will be looking to leverage on the Chief Financial Officer's expertise in taking the business forward.
If you have a successful track record of leading finance team, cost controlling activities and enjoy working in a dynamic environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Chief Financial Officer role.
Apply now by emailing me at email@example.com
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C