Head of Finance (based in Pakistan)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant HuaChoon Gan
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-23 pharmaceuticals Pakistan MY MYR 240000 360000 360000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Finance (based in Pakistan) job opportunity has just become available at one of the most well-established life sciences company. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you will provide strategic financial analysis and counsel to optimise financial returns and business performance.
About the Head of Finance (based in Pakistan) Role:
The Head of Finance is to act as a partner to the business and assist the management team in gaining financial insight needed to make informed decisions. The role is responsible for all company accounting practices, financial strategy and financial analysis for expansion and projection of future growth.
- Full spectrum of finance, accounting, tax matters which includes developing financial policies, procedures, planning and allocation of financial resources, controls, financial reporting and to ensure processes are carried out efficiently, effectively and in line with best practices
- Work closely with the business units to anticipate business needs and lead profit improvements programmes
- Full accountability for managing and controlling the finances of the company including financial strategy, product costing, tax planning, management accounts, cash flow, company secretarial matters, treasury, auditing and overseeing all regulatory/compliance issues
- Review and improve corporate governance, risk management and internal controls
- Manage the company’s profitability and improve cash management via accurate management control, costing information and monitoring of productivity plans
- Plan, control and analyse the financial performance of the company and develop strategies to improve industrial productivity
To succeed in the Head of Finance (based in Pakistan) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior members of the organisation, across borders and internal matrix
- Professional degree in finance/accountancy or full professional qualification, ICP (Institute Chartered of Pakistan), ACCA or ICAEW
- Proven track record of strong leadership, people management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills (forecasting and budgeting, capital investment analysis) with good commercial acumen
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, with exposure to broad business issues and demonstrated analytical capabilities
- Exposure to handling/supervising other enabling functions such as HR and IT
- Process-oriented with a proven track record in process efficiency improvements
This company has an outstanding international reputation in its market and great value is placed on employee training and development. As a dynamic and people-centric organisation, they believe in hiring the best people to partner in their ever-growing profitable organisation. Due to the growth of the business as well as the increased complexity of their business landscape, they are looking to expand their business in Pakistan, resulting in the availability of the Head of Finance position.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C