Chief Financial Officer (Manufacturing)
Salary MYR360,000 - MYR480,000 per month + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Melvin Yong
Date posted 01 August 20192019-08-01 2019-09-30 manufacturing-and-production Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 360000 480000 480000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Chief Financial Officer job has just arisen at an established homegrown furniture manufacturing company. Based out in Selangor, this role requires the ability to manage stakeholders at a complex scale and also has the capability to upscale the current team.
About the Chief Financial Officer Role:
You will be reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer and will be responsible in spearheading the transformation of the accounting and finance department of the organisation.
- Ensure that all financial transactions, operations and activities are handled and processed in-line with the approved policies and procedures
- Prepare financial analysis for contract negotiations and product investment decisions
- Establish and implement short-range and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures
- Prepare monthly cash flow forecast, monitor the actual cash flow against forecast and take the necessary measure to remedy variances
- Design, establish, and maintain an organisational structure and staffing to effectively accomplish the department's goals and objectives
- Provide needed support to the management teams in developing financial and budget policies and procedures
To succeed in this Chief Financial Officer role, you should have strong experience working in the manufacturing environment and has dealt extensively with the top management.
Key Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in the relevant field coupled with professional qualification (ACCA / CPA / MIA / ICAEW)
- At least 12 years working experience with substantial experience in manufacturing at a large scale
- Excellent influencing, interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Well-versed with rolling-out of ERP systems
- Proficiency in Chinese language is an added advantage as the role would be overseeing the manufacturing plant in China
This established company has a long history and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. With great people and culture, the company is very focused on developing and training its employees to their best potential.
If you are motivated, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today at email@example.com or call me at 03 2380 8741 to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C