Chief Financial Officer
Salary MYR300,000 - MYR420,000 per annum + Market aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Leon Lim
Date posted 29 May 20192019-05-29 2019-07-28 property-and-housing Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 300000 420000 420000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An excellent Chief Financial Officer position in Kuala Lumpur has just arisen at one of the leading real estate companies.
About this Chief Financial Officer role:
You will oversee the Finance and Treasury functions of the organisation for their office in Kuala Lumpur. Your main responsibility will be to support a large, complex business unit with a country wide remit.
- Formulate and implement of finance policies and internal control procedures and ensure strict compliances of HQ and malls to the corporate guidelines and accounting and operating procedures
- Oversee daily operations of the finance department and guide the finance team to ensure the timely preparation and submission of financial and management reports, performance review and analysis, budgeting, forecasting and cash flow management
- Ensure the timely and accurate preparation and submission of statutory reports including quarterly Bursa results announcements
- Oversee, review and advise on the accounting system, accounting treatments and procedures to ensure full compliance with statutory reporting requirements and financial reporting standards
- Provide guidance on budget preparation and development to ensure execution within guidelines and budget
- Assist in operations management to improve efficiency and profit margins
- Prepare, collate and analyse relevant management reports and approval papers. Advise on the proper documentation to be prepared and ensure safe keeping of the department’s written materials
- Develop and maintain close coordination and productive working relationship between the Finance Department and other key departments as well as HQ Office
- Develop and maintain professional standards among finance team and to maintain the integrity of all systems and reports
To succeed in this Chief Financial Officer role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business unit heads, across borders and internal matrix.
- A demonstrated understanding of retail or real estate than can add value to the company in the future
- Technically sound and possess extensive knowledge of Malaysian Financial Reporting Standards and understand property fund guidelines
- Minimum of 15 years’ relevant working experience with five years at a managerial position in a similar capacity
- At least a degree in Accountancy and a member of MIA or an equivalent professional body
This real estate firm needs no introduction and has a proven track record. The company is very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards. This Chief Financial Officer role is challenging, but with the right attitude and mindset, the opportunities to grow are boundless.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Leon Lim on +603 2380 8738 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1450560
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C