Chief Financial Officer
Salary MYR420,000 - MYR456,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant HuaChoon Gan
Date posted 11 April 20192019-04-11 2019-06-10 media Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 420000 456000 456000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting Chief Financial Officer job has just become available at one of the most well-established services organisations based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the CEO you will assume a strategic role in the overall management of the Group.
About the Chief Financial Officer Role:
The CFO will lead the Finance function in providing financial advice, guidance to brand teams and support the achievement of market revenue and profit targets.
- Advises Senior Market Management on key business decisions through sound commercial judgement highlighting options, trade-offs, risks and opportunities
- Finance leader and sponsor of growth initiatives including launch of new business units and acquisitions
- Embeds client profitability and excellent commercial judgement in business decision making within the market
- Tracks performance against internal targets and external best practice, making timely interventions at appropriate times
- Leads the short and long-term budgetary planning and cost management for a market in alignment with the Group’s global processes
- Visibly sponsors and drives continuous improvement/change programmes throughout their implementation to achieve project benefits; maximises usage of the Regional Operational Finance Centre (ROFC)
- Builds finance capabilities, tools and skills within a market on a continuing basis to increase efficiency and the value add of the Finance team across the business
- Instils a sense of operational excellence and understanding of the competitive environment across the Finance teams within a market
- Supports the Regional Operational Finance Director, as necessary, in terms of management of the ROFC, escalation/resolution of issues and adherence to SLA’s
- Owns the country level Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- Ensures control and governance requirements are met within the market
To succeed in the role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior members of the organisation, across borders and internal matrix
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Degree in Finance/ Accountancy or full Professional Qualification, MICPA/ CIMA/ ACCA/ MIA
- Experience at a senior management capacity within retail, FMCG, Media or Telecommunication will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, written skills and ability to liaise with people at all levels.
- Effective management skills (upwards and downwards) and the willingness to coach and train others
- Ability to engender trust, confidence and demonstrate probity and integrity in the provision of advice and support on complex issues.
The successful CFO will join a company whose expertise has made them leaders in their field. This well recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
This company is much more than a service organisation and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Chief Financial Officer role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C