Salary MYR216,000 - MYR264,000 per annum
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant HuaChoon Gan
Date posted 03 April 20192019-04-03 2019-06-02 pharmaceuticals Petaling Jaya MY MYR 216000 264000 264000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting Finance Director job has just become available at one of the most established fast-moving consumer goods company based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the General Manager SEA, this position has unique opportunity to influence the business in Malaysia.
About the Finance Director Role:
The Finance Director will act as a partner to the business and assist the management team in gaining financial insight needed to make informed decisions. You will be responsible for all company accounting practices, financial strategy and financial analysis for expansion and projection of future growth.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of finance, accounting, tax matters which includes developing financial policies, procedures, planning and allocation of financial resources, controls, financial reporting and to ensure processes are carried out efficiently, effectively and in line with best practice.
- Work closely with the business units to anticipate business needs and lead profit improvements programs.
- Possess full accountability for managing & controlling the finance of the company including financial strategy, product costing, tax planning, management accounts, cash flow, company secretarial matters, treasury, auditing and overseeing all regulatory/compliance issues.
- Review and improve corporate governance, risk management and internal controls.
- Manage the company’s profitability and improve cash management via accurate management control, costing information and monitoring of productivity plans
- Plan, control and analyse the financial performance of the company and develop strategies to improve industrial productivity
To succeed in the Finance Director role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior members of the organisation, across borders and internal matrix
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Degree in Finance/ Accountancy or full Professional Qualification, MICPA/ CIMA/ ACCA/ MIA
- Proven track record of strong leadership, people management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills (forecasting and budgeting, capital investment analysis) with good commercial acumen.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, with exposure to broad business issues and demonstrate analytical capability Exposure to handling / supervising other enabling functions such as HR and IT
- Process oriented with proven track record of process efficiency improvements.
This company has an outstanding international reputation and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. Great value is placed on employee training and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C