Chief Financial Officer
Salary MYR300,000 - MYR360,000 per annum
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant HuaChoon Gan
Date posted 17 January 2019 2019-01-172019-03-18 retail Shah Alam MY 55000 MYR 300000 360000 360000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting Chief Financial Officer job opportunity has just become available at one of the fastest-growing retail organisations based in Shah Alam. Reporting to the CEO, you will provide strategic financial analysis and counsel to optimise financial return and business performance.
About the Chief Financial Officer Role:
As the Chief Financial Officer, you will act as a partner to the business and assist the management team in gaining financial insight needed to make informed decisions. The role involves driving forecasting, planning and analysis to drive a commercially-focused business, and promoting an optimised and focused performance culture.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of finance, accounting, tax matters which includes developing financial policies, procedures, planning and allocation of financial resources, controls, financial reporting and to ensure processes are carried out efficiently, effectively and in line with best practice
- Work closely with the business units to anticipate business needs and lead profit improvements programs
- The role holder will have full accountability for managing and controlling the finance of the company including financial strategy, product costing, tax planning, management accounts, cash flow, company secretarial matters, treasury, auditing and overseeing all regulatory/compliance issues
- Implement corporate governance, risk management and internal controls
- Oversee Legal, Administration and Human Resource departments
- Ascertain and implement most appropriate cost accounting techniques and methodologies to improve business insight, operational results and strategic decision making external audit partners and tax partners
- Manage the company’s profitability and improve cash management via accurate management control, costing information and monitoring of productivity plans
- Plan, control and analyse the financial performance of the company and develop strategies to improve industrial productivity
To succeed in the Chief Financial Officer role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior members of the organisation, across borders and internal matrix.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Degree in Finance/ Accountancy or full Professional Qualification; ACCA/MIA/CPA
- Proven track record of strong leadership, people management, interpersonal and communication skills; strong ability to manage team via influence, instead of direct reporting line
- Candidates must have finance operations experience within the retail environment
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, with exposure to broad business issues and demonstrate analytical capability
- Able to adopt a hands-on approach and meet tight deadlines
This company has an outstanding international reputation in its market and great value is placed on employee training and development. They have the people and culture that promotes innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well recognised brand offers an amazing opportunity to take your career to the next level.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTKSM 423C