Chief Financial Officer
Salary MYR40,000 - MYR50,000 per month
Consultant Melvin Yong
Date posted 05 December 2018 2018-12-052019-02-03 engineering Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A Malaysian PLC is seeking for a highly-competent Chief Financial Officer to be part of the Senior Management in ensuring compliance driving the business forward whilst ensuring sound risk management for the group. In this senior-level job position, you will also be tasked to take the lead in implementing internal control mechanisms in identifying, managing and mitigating business risks.
About the Chief Financial Officer role:
In this business integral role, you will be playing a key role in managing the accounting and finance matters and be part of the transformation process of the company.
- Preparation and finalisation of financial statements, financial reports, special analysis and information reports and, ensuring the compliance with all the rules and regulation
- Developing comprehensive resources allocation for the company for the various segments that the company is operating in
- Provision of the company tax planning and tax advisor to achieve optimum efficiency and to achieve business targets
- Strategise the company asset management, excess funds and financing strategies to maximise the cash liquidity
- Strategise and direct investor communication programmes and build strategic relationship with shareholders, investors and the financial community to strengthen the group’s positioning and public/shareholders’ confidence
- Represent the company externally to government agencies, funding agencies, and the public in relation to financial information
- Provide leadership, direction and guidance to motivate and nurture potential leaders so as to drive a high performing work culture
To succeed in this Chief Financial Officer role, you should have 20 years' progressive working experience in the heavy industry sector.
- Bachelor's degree or Professional Qualification in Accounting, Economics, Business or Finance
- Possess humility, perseverance and grit and a leader who is willing to roll-up his/her sleeves
- Previous experience working in a public-listed company is an added advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Boardroom presence and has the ability to manage stakeholders at various seniority levels
- Ability to travel within Malaysia as and when required
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression await the right person in this exciting Chief Financial Officer position.
Apply today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 03 2380 8741 to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125