Head of Finance
Salary MYR300,000 - MYR360,000 per annum
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant HuaChoon Gan
Date posted 05 October 2018 2018-10-052018-12-04 telecommunications Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Head of Finance position has just become available at one of the most well-established services organisations based in Shah Alam. Reporting to the Group CFO you will assume a strategic role in the overall management of the Group
About the Head of Finance Role:
The Head of Department will have primary day-to-day responsibility for accounting, implementing, managing and controlling for all risk management related activities, financial operations, information technology and procurement functions of the Group.
• Manage the financial operations to ensure timely internal management and external reporting, effective and efficient collections, effective support to business and functional units’ requirements and safeguarding the Group's assets.
• Manage all treasury functions. Formulation and development of cash management strategies for the business to ensure that all short to long term cash surplus are efficiently managed.
• Develop and monitor performance metrics for the investor relations function
• Plan, develop and implement information technology initiatives. Establish the IT department’s operative goals and objective.
• Manage tactical and strategic planning to improvise relations with the internal and external customers.
• Evaluates and provides reasonable assurance that risk management, control, and governance systems are functioning as intended and will enable the organisation’s objectives and goals are met.
• Oversee the coordination and activities of independent auditors ensuring all audit issues are resolved, and all compliance issues are met, and the preparation of the annual financial statements is in accordance with MFRS.
To succeed in the role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior members of the organisation, across borders and internal matrix
• Candidate must possess at least Professional Degree in Finance/ Accountancy or full Professional Qualification, MICPA/ CIMA/ ACCA/ MIA
• Experience at a senior management capacity in a publicly listed company will be an advantage
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, written skills and ability to liaise with people at all levels.
• Effective management skills (upwards and downwards) and the willingness to coach and train others
• Ability to engender trust and confidence and demonstrate probity and integrity in the provision of advice and support on complex issues.
The successful Head of Finance will join a company whose expertise has made them leaders in their field. This well recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.This company is much more than a service organisation and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Controller role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity. firstname.lastname@example.org
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125