Director of SSC
Salary MYR30,000 - MYR40,000 per month
Consultant Melvin Yong
Date posted 28 February 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Director of Shared Service Centre (SSC) job opportunity has become available at a renowned company within a consumer goods business based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the regional office, this is a role for an individual who has experience in successfully setting up an SSC and is looking forward to replicate the same success.
About the Director of SSC:
You will be setting up, leading and managing the SSC by supporting business operations and operational processes within the SEA region. You will be developing strong and robust financial controls and processes that provides timely and accurate financial reporting, in addition to transactional and operational accounting services.
- Ensure preparation of statutory accounts in accordance with the accounting policies, group policy, and the statutory requirement of each country within which the business operates
- Work closely with the senior stakeholders in the respective supported countries in the region to effectively support the financial needs
- To monitor and coordinate with the tax departments on status and outcome of tax assessments, and assess impact on and necessary disclosures in the financials
- Ensure uninterrupted transactional and finance operational support provided to brands and in-country teams including the ability to scale up operations pursuant to new business activities
- Ensure preparation of management information and key drivers of budgets, and ensure management reports and statutory accounts reconciliations are performed on a timely basis
- Ensure that the team is driven, motivated and trained in delivering accurate and high quality output to all areas of the business
To succeed in this Director of SSC role, you should have prior experience successfully establishing a shared service centre with strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Bachelor's degree / professional qualification in Accountancy, Economics or Finance
- Successfully started up and rolled out finance processes and system implementation within a SSC environment
- 15 years' working experience with at least 10 years' experience in established finance shared services centres including at least three years' management experience in an established SSC
- Knowledge of SAP and accounting standards (IFRS, MFRS, MPERS, SFRS)
- Collaborative nature, strong analytical skills, able to facilitate decision-making at all levels of the business
The successful individual will be joining a large well-established conglomerate with operations around the globe. This established company will provide challenging but rewarding career progression opportunities.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Director of SSC role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125