Salary MYR240000 - MYR360000 per annum
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 05 September 2016
A rapidly expanding retailer is looking for a talented CFO in Johor to take on a newly created role. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) role:
As a Chief Financial Officer, this professional would assume responsibility for safeguarding the assets of the corporation, and for increasing its market coverage/expansion within the region.
- Be a business partner to the Chief Executive Officer, providing insight and counsel relative to all areas of strategic planning, growth and financial leadership with an operational mindset.
- Oversee all financial management matters for the company
- Plan, direct, and control financial activities through a partnership with the CEO and other organisational leadership.
- Day-to-day responsibility working with the functional leaders to ensure that best-in-class business processes are integrated throughout the company in all business matters
- Develop and implement financial management strategies: budget, strategic planning, forecasting, revenue and cash flow, as well as treasury analysis.
- Embedding and sharing best practices, including company-wide continuous improvement.
To succeed in this CFO role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess solid commercial business acumen.
- With at least a professional qualification in Accounting or Finance, you will need to have at least 10 years of of solid work experience in a senior leadership capacity within the commercial sector
- Some prior experience in working for retail, trading or consumer products companies would be highly preferred
- You will need to have excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills, for you would be dealing with stockholders, board members, executives, bankers, accountants, lawyers, managers, suppliers, government agencies, and other constituencies
- Intellectual rigour and the credibility to work closely with the partners of the business will ensure your success in this role
This renowned organisation has an outstanding presence in the region and the business direction is now focused on achieving greater heights. The freedom, prospect and the autonomy to drive your career forward provides a great platform to work.
If you have a successful track record in leading teams and want to be part of exciting organisation that is constantly breaking new ground, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125