Assistant Credit Manager
Salary MYR60,000 - MYR96,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant CheoWell Ng
Job Ref 1892580/001
Date posted 18 January 2023petaling-jaya accountancy-finance/credit-controller 2023-01-18 2023-03-19 manufacturing-and-production Petaling Jaya MY MYR 60000 96000 96000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Assistant Credit Manager job has just become available at one of the manufacturing MNCs based in Klang Valley.
About the Assistant Credit Manager Role:
As the Assistant Credit Manager, you will be responsible for reducing the credit risks and facilitates trade and becomes an ally of business in their search for a collectable revenue.
- Assist the reporting manager on overseeing and performing the credit management and collections (debtors) for Malaysia and Singapore markets, resolution of issues, building of relationship with customers across businesses
- Assist the credit management transformation programme
- Ensure a rigorous credit strategy and continuous improvement plan are in place and well executed
- Perform rigorous financial analysis and work with imperfect information to make sound credit judgements
- Work collaboratively as a team player with other stakeholder functions
- Achieve DSO targets set by the business whilst preserving customer relationships
- Lead, govern and improve credit policy and procedures following risk policies
- Ensure credit controls, DOA discipline and corporate governance is maintained
- Design and govern the appropriate template, form, workflows, etc., to manage and govern the credit management implementation
- Advise, train and explain credit policies and procedures to key users (i.e. sales and customers services people)
To succeed in this Assistant Credit Manager role, you must be a high energy, responsive, detail-oriented, and experienced leader with strong communication, presentation, negotiation, analytical, operational, and people skills.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business/Finance/Accounting/Investment/Economics
- At least five years of work experience
- Team player with strong interpersonal and project management skills, resourceful, and able to deliver results under tight deadlines
- Written and verbal proficiency in English and Mandarin
- Good presentation and writing skills
This leading company has an outstanding reputation and needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Credit Manager role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Salary: MYR90,000 - MYR100,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 19 January 2023An exciting Supply Chain Finance (Assistant Manager) job has just become available at a multinational FMCG company based in Petaling Jaya. This role is for you if you have five to six years of strong experience with costing or commercial finance experience within the FMCG/manufacturing industry.
Salary: MYR60,000 - MYR96,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 17 January 2023An exciting Senior Finance Executive job has just become available at one of the manufacturing companies based in Selangor.
Salary: MYR48,000 - MYR72,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 11 January 2023A leading shared service centre is seeking a talented RTR Senior Analyst in Petaling Jaya, Selangor. In this job, you will handle all GL-related matters.
Salary: MYR72,000 - MYR78,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 03 January 2023An exciting Senior Business Analyst job has just become available at one of the fastest growing retailers in Malaysia. This company is looking for an individual with three to four years of financial planning and analysis experience.
Salary: MYR54,000 - MYR62,400 per annum + Work From HomeLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 12 May 2022An Accountant (Medical Industry) job has become available at a leading multinational healthcare provider with comprehensive products and solutions for various markets.