OTC Team Lead, Collection (Mandarin Speaker)
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Melissa Ang
Job Ref 1817760/001
Date posted 06 September 2022petaling-jaya accountancy-finance/credit-controller 2022-09-06 2022-11-05 accountancy Petaling Jaya MY MYR 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting OTC Team Lead, Collection (Mandarin Speaker) job has just become available at one of the retail firms based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting to the Head of OTC, you will be a part of a dynamic team.
About the OTC Team Lead, Collection (Mandarin Speaker) Role:
In this position, you will lead a team of three headcounts to ensure efficiency for collection and dispute management and compliant with policies and quality standard. You will work closely with customers, the business and across the finance functions to manage the processes and also drive standardisation and process improvement projects with the global team.
- Oversee the day-to-day supervision of collectors and highlighting high risk/potential payment default
- Accurate customer accounts reconciliation by keeping customer ledger tidy, unallocated cash and write off journals are actioned before month-end closing
- Meet or exceed cash collection target to drive working capital improvement. Accurate and timely AR factoring submission and settlement with the bank
- Collaborate within sub-function teams to ensure smooth end-to-end process in OTC
- Set team goals and manage team performance. Ensuring team engagement and employees development. Drive processes standardisation and process improvement in collaboration with other teams
- Effective communication and strong collaboration with stakeholders at different level to achieve company objectives. Develop and ensure good knowledge management and back-up processes for knowledge retention and business continuity
- Ensure customer account reconciliation and factoring processes are in compliance with company policy, the accounting standards, and local statutory requirements
- Support the implementation of global initiatives and project migration
To succeed in the OTC Team Lead, Collection (Mandarin Speaker) role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent
- Five years' relevant working experience in finance/accounting sector, preferably in a shared service centres
- At least two years' direct people management experience with the ability to develop and coach team members
- Continuous improvement mindset with the ability to coach the team to identify and implement improvement initiatives
- Experience of working as business partner at a management level to drive operational performance and people agenda
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, influencing and conflict management skills
- Self-driven and independent to drive improvements within the organisation
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
This MNC pharmaceuticals firm needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting OTC Team Lead, Collection (Mandarin Speaker) role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss the opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR84,500 - MYR110,500 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 21 September 2022An established packaging manufacturer is seeking an Accountant. In this job, you will assist the team lead in matters with regards to inventory, costing, taxation, fixed assets, and statutory accounting.
Salary: MYR108,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 20 September 2022An exciting Assistant Manager, Master Data job has just become available at one of the media firms based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR130,000 per annum + WFH + attractive perks and allowancesLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 06 September 2022An exciting AR Accountant (WFH) role has just become available at one of the IT firms based in Malaysia. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 19 August 2022An exciting FP&A Manager (Deals Strategy) job has created at a media and entertainment MNC.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR108,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 19 August 2022An exciting FP&A Assistant Manager job has just become available at a multinational retail company in Malaysia. This company is looking for an individual with five to seven years of FP&A experience and is well versed in finance operations.