Salary MYR150,000 - MYR240,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Melissa Ang
Date posted 19 November 20192019-11-19 2020-01-18 pharmaceuticals Petaling Jaya MY MYR 150000 240000 240000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting OTC Manager job has just become available at one of the MNC pharmaceuticals firms based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting to the Head of BSC, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
About the OTC Manager Role:
In this position, you will be involved in upcoming migration and integration projects, and manage a team of 10 people.
- Ensure SAP is deployed, to deliver a streamlined, efficient, automated, and user-friendly process for business users and customers
- Support the team in understanding business, logistics, customer needs, expectations of internal and external customers, and be the bridge between them and the project team
- Ensure process governance including regular reporting and analysis to key stakeholders communicate with stakeholders on a regular basis to discuss operational issues and key metrics
- Act as the point of escalation to resolve issues and exceptions in a timely manner and ensure all queries are dealt with correctly and efficiently
- Ensure the culture of compliance is reinforced continuously within the team and all related business operational controls are executed effectively
- Continuously look for and or lead where possible continuous improvement initiatives
- Standardise and/or re-engineer processes and controls
- Analyse and translate data into key strategic inputs and insights to drive decision-making
- Review escalated issues and disputes and provide guidance on resolution
To succeed in the OTC Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- University graduate in accounting or a similar field
- At least 7 - 10 years of relevant experience in OTC and has experience managing a team
- High integrity, independent and analytical and communications skills together with a strong sense of responsibility
- Proactive, fast learner, self motivated, multitasking and performance drive
- Proficient in Excel, Words and PowerPoint, and experience in SAP
This MNC pharmaceuticals firm needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting OTC Manager role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C