OTC Team Manager (Billing, Credit, Collection)
Salary MYR144,000 - MYR160,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Melissa Ang
Date posted 18 October 20192019-10-18 2019-12-17 pharmaceuticals Petaling Jaya MY MYR 144000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting OTC Team Manager (Billing, Credit, Collection) job has just become available at a pharmaceutical firm based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be a part of a dynamic team.
About the OTC Team Manager (Billing, Credit, Collection) Role:
In this position, you will have the opportunity to be involved with the new migration projects and you will be required to travel overseas for one month for transition.
- Smoothly manage both month-end closing and daily activities, as well as reporting
- Support ad hoc projects implementation and act as a subject matter expert (SME) when needed
- Active participation in the transition of country OTC processes into BSC, including planning, training, work shadowing, standard operation procedure (SOP) documentation preparations and issues resolution
- Support the recruitment of staff, including technology enablement, and actively contribute to ensure operational readiness by go-live date
- Provide input in the service level agreement discussions between BSC and country finance
- Recruit, develop and coach team members for performance
- Ensure SOX and internal control framework compliance across activities, and partner with country finance to identify and address any gaps
- Monitor compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (IFRS) and company procedures to ensure integrity of financial information
- Collaborate with other end-to-end processes (P2P and R2R), tax and treasury, supply chain, customer services and any other function as well as country finance to manage and address potential closing risks
- Monitor performance across OTC processes on a continuous basis against agreed SLAs and define corrective actions, where necessary
To succeed in the OTC Team Manager (Billing, Credit, Collection) role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- 8 - 10 years of relevant work experience in the finance/accounting sector
- Three to five years of direct people management responsibilities, including staff training, assessment, and development
- Exposure to multinational and/or regional corporate business environments
- Working experience with SAP
- Proficient in the use of applications in the MS-Office suite, including MS-Excel
- Experience in a finance shared services environment and a customer-facing and service-oriented corporate position
- Good English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated, mature, independent, hands-on
- Ability to work independently, and follow projects through completion
- Degree in accounting/finance/business or equivalent
This MNC pharmaceuticals firm needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting OTC Team Manager (Billing, Credit, Collection) role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C