APAC Treasury Manager
Salary MYR144,000 - MYR300,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant YiChin Loke
Date posted 13 December 2018 2018-12-132019-02-11 medical-and-nursing Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A newly-created APAC Treasury Manager job based in Kuala Lumpur has just become available with a leading medical services provider. You will be reporting directly to the APAC CFO.
About the APAC Treasury Manager Role:
You will be responsible for driving the treasury, working capital KPIs and cash optimisation initiatives within the Asia Pacific Region. In addition, you will support the local countries in foreign exchange risk management and other policy and treasury initiatives.
- Banking and cash management including cash flow forecast and budgeting
- Regional treasury reporting and process re-engineering across treasury functions (forex risk management, cash management and regulatory compliance
- Drive collections to reduce past dues in the region to meet and improve on AR and DSO targets
- Bad debt and risk mitigation, including review of bad debt provisions and write off request
- Monitor, plan and conduct regular, effective meetings, reviews with in-country teams to achieve AR objectives
- Partner with sales and marketing to drive on-time invoicing and improve the contract invoice timing (CIT)
- Partner with the Global Shared Service Centre (GSS) and countries in the region to ensure that targets are monitored on a timely basis (e.g. via regular reports)
To succeed in the APAC Treasury Manager job, you will need to have a track record of meeting cash forecast accuracy at minimum operating requirements.
- Minimum 7-10 years' working experience in treasury / working capital field in a multicultural and multinational environment
- Global experience in the fast-paced professional services industry is preferred.
- Degree qualifications combined with work experience in a senior finance managerial capacity and exposure to all accounting disciplines
- CA or CPA qualifications preferred
- Regular international travel is required
This multinational company needs no introduction and is a brand that is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. With good culture, benefits and leadership, the firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting APAC Treasury Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125