Salary MYR48,000 - MYR90,000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Henna Mathavan
Date posted 09 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A multinational company involved in supplying IT hardware and software is looking to recruit a Credit Controller to join their commercial business in Kuala Lumpur. The company has just undergone a merger and is expanding rapidly with great career prospects.
About the Credit Controller Role:
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be involved in collection of outstanding debts of key accounts customers, resolve any disputes that might arise, management and maintaining clients’ database more efficient and effectively.
- Manage outstanding Account Receivable, follow-up closely with customers before the balances become overdue.
- Ensure timely collections of receivables in accordance to credit terms.
- Manage accurate records of payments and ensure accuracy of collection against outstanding Prepare Account Receivables Report and collection status on a timely basis
- Lead AR review meeting with internal stakeholders
- Perform periodic analysis of accounts to identify those that may require difficult collection procedures.
- Regularly review the collection process in order to propose / suggest improvement in order to aim for clear outstanding billing and collections.
- Assist in accounts receivable management and reconciliation of due invoices against financial transactions.
- Ensure the credit department interacts well with customers and departmental colleagues, especially sales and support team
- Attend to internal and external customers enquiries.
- Responsible for implementing and administering company’s credit policy
To succeed in the Credit Controller role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively within a team as well as proactively.
- A positive attitude, pro-active approach, possess good leadership quality, a team player and able to work under pressure
- Diploma in Business Admin/Accounting/Commerce or related field
- None to one year' working experience as Billing/Commercial Assistant
- PC skills required, hands on with Microsoft Excel application
- Good command of spoken and written English
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
This leading IT solution provider has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Credit Controller role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125