Credit Control Manager
Salary MYR120000 - MYR144000 per annum
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant HuaChoon Gan
Date posted 05 September 2016
An exciting Credit Control Manager position has just become available at one of the most well-established pharmaceuticals firm based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting to the General Manager - Finance you will oversee all credit matters for the Malaysia operations.
About the Credit Control Manager Role:
As the Credit Control Manager you will be managing the group’s multi-divisional accounts receivables, analyzing financial statements of potential/ existing customers to institute/ review credit facilities & identifying risks, managing debt recovery processes, reducing the debtors’ days and contributing to improving the group’s cash flow.
- Analyze collection trends to provide accurate & timely forecast for cash flow planning, maintain efficient records for collection activities and carry out such plans to collect efficiently and effectively.
- Uphold the group/ company’s credit policy by conducting credit checks and reviews on all customers, and maintain a comprehensive credit data on major customers to institute the correct credit facilities and provide feedback to the Management and other key departments.
- Ensure supporting documentation and recovery actions are maintained, i.e. credit suspension on delinquent accounts, dispatching of monthly statements of accounts and reminder letters.
- Actively manage the relationships between many different customer categories and the teams within the company.
- Constantly engage internal (sales, customer service, warehouse and logistic) & external stakeholders to improve process flow and documentation to optimize collection and minimize default risk.
- To train, develop, motivate and assist subordinates that fall within the group’s accounts receivables, debt recovery and credit analysis processes.
To succeed in the role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior members of the organisation, across borders and internal matrix
- Minimum 8-10 years of working experience with at least 3-5 years in a related managerial position.
- Proficiency in a computerized working environment is a must. Experience in SAP system would be an added advantage.
- Thorough understanding of credit control management.
- Highly resourceful, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Possess strong drive and pro-activity, able to work independently, flexible and positive in embracing changes in the working environment.
- Possess good human relations skills and able to lead a team.
- Possess an amicable but assertive personality in order to build better rapport with both internal and external stakeholders.
The successful Credit Control Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them leaders in their field. This well recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting opportunity.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125