Deputy General Manager - Corporate Strategy
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Melvin Yong
Job Ref 1910310/001
Date posted 10 March 2023kuala-lumpur accountancy-finance/corporate-finance 2023-03-10 2023-05-09 accountancy kuala lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Deputy General Manager - Corporate Strategy job has become available at a leading conglomerate which has interest in the manufacturing, property development and hospitality industries. Strategy.
About the Deputy General Manager - Corporate Strategy Role:
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Strategy, you will be play an instrumental role in leading the overall strategy monitoring and execution of the company’s corporate strategy.
- Formulating and directing tactical strategies for the company’s business expansion
- Identifying and evaluating business opportunities and ventures which are aligned with the group’s direction
- Identifying assets and business units which are non-performing or incongruent with the group’s overall strategy
- Structuring, negotiating, and coordinating the execution of acquisitions, mergers, divestitures, joint ventures, and new start-up proposals
- Advising and analysing with recommendations to the operating companies on corporate exercise and fund-raising exercises
- Ensuring appropriate metrics are in place to measure performance and progress towards strategic goals
To succeed in the Deputy General Manager – Corporate Strategy position, you must possess at least 18 years of related work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in either finance, accounting, investment management, economics, or business administration, from a recognised university. CFA/MBA is an advantage
- Familiar with and used to working in organisations with strong governance standards, strong in researching, evaluation and due diligence processes
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity, advanced analytical skills and creative problem-solving skills resulting in actionable recommendations
- Ability to translate data to business contexts and present information in a logical, fact-based reports through both written and verbal mediums
- Excellent communication (verbal and written skills) in English and Bahasa Malaysia
This company has a strong culture resonating throughout the company. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Deputy General Manager - Corporate Strategy role.
Apply today or contact me at Melvin.firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+603 2303 7041
Salary: MYR20,000 - MYR30,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 March 2023This leading organisation is preparing for massive growth in the years to come in view of the multiple projects that they will be undertaking. As such, they are recruiting for a Head of Corporate Strategy and Corporate Finance job to join them in bringing the organisation to the right direction.
Salary: MYR400,000 - MYR480,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 March 2023An exciting GM/ Chief Integrity Officer job has just become available at one of the GLCs based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting to the Group CEO, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
Salary: MYR360,000 - MYR480,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 March 2023A beauty retailer is looking for a high-calibre candidate for a Finance Director job to be part of their Malaysia team.
Salary: MYR200,000 - MYR221,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 March 2023An exciting GL (Fixed Asset) Manager job has just become available at one of the pharmaceutical MNCs based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
Salary: MYR360,000 - MYR480,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 February 2023A leading public listed company which has been established for over 25 years is recruiting for a Head of Investments job to expand the capability of the department.