Corporate Finance - Manager/Senior Manager/Associate Director
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant KangWey Tay
Job Ref 1903630/001
Date posted 19 February 2023kuala-lumpur accountancy-finance/corporate-finance 2023-02-21 2023-04-20 banking Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A home grown financial advisor that provides solutions and services to a myriad of international and local clients are recruiting for a Corporate Finance - Manager/Senior Manager/Associate Director job. In this role, you will be involved on client's proposals including mergers and acquisitions, fund raising, restructurings, and other corporate exercises.
About the Corporate Finance - Manager/Senior Manager/Associate Director Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the involvement in project management and implementation of corporate transactions and deals from inception to conclusion.
- Assist ED on client's proposals including mergers and acquisitions, fund raising, restructurings, and other corporate exercises
- Work closely with directors/senior management to develop proposals to be presented to clients
- Research, evaluate and prepare detailed financial analysis, financial models and valuations, industry and market overview and strategic commercial rationale for capital market transactions
- Assist in preparation of pitch documents and presentations
- Analyse all financial, industry research and media reports
- Involvement in project management and implementation of corporate transactions and deals from inception to conclusion
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
To succeed in this Corporate Finance - Manager/Senior Manager/Associate Director role, you must demonstrate strong knowledge of the capital markets, securities law and guidelines issued by the relevant authorities.
- Degree in Accountancy and/or Finance or professional qualification ACCA/CPA/MICPA/Capital Markets Service Representative or equivalent
- At least five years' working experience in related field especially auditing, financial advisory, corporate finance, investment bank, etc.
- Familiarity with applications to the authorities and have been involved in structuring
- Knowledge in accounting standards is an added advantage
- Proficient in MS Office applications, in particular, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical, writing and communication skills with good command of spoken and written English
- Ability to work independently, analytical and organised
This home grown financial advisor provides solutions and services to a myriad of international and local clients across all industries in mergers and acquisitions, fundraising (debt and equity), restructurings, strategic corporate alliances and other financial related corporate exercises. Their clients vary from Sovereign wealth funds, private equity houses and an extensive group of large and medium sized corporates from across the region in Asia.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Corporate Finance - Manager/Senior Manager/Associate Director role.
Please send in your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss about this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7039
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR200,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 23 March 2023An exciting Manager, PTP & OTC (Hybrid) job has just become available at one of the new SSCs based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the SSC Director, you will be a part of the dynamic team.