Head - Investment
Salary MYR15,000 - MYR20,000 per month + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Melvin Yong
Job Ref 1832660/001
Date posted 29 July 2022kuala-lumpur accountancy-finance/corporate-finance 2022-07-29 2022-09-27 accountancy Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 15000 20000 20000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This organisation has been established for many years and is currently recruiting for a Head - Investment job to expand the capability of the department.
About the Head - Investment (Equities, Money Market and Fixed Income) Role:
This opportunity is with a non-profit organisation where you will be leading the investment team in leading the overall strategy monitoring and analysis of the Company’s investment portfolios and their returns.
- Working with the relevant fund managers to assess various investment portfolios and investment performance and strategies
- Oversee and monitor investment/asset allocation strategies and execute the periodic rebalancing of fund allocations via recommended changes to the Strategic Asset Allocation and Tactical Asset Allocation of the Fund
- Monitoring the performance of fund managers and conduct periodic review of their performance
- On-going review of investment guidelines and recommendations to vary the strategic asset allocation
- Close liaison with fund managers to obtain updated market views and updated strategies to better position the investments to meet expenditure expectations
- Develop innovative, high quality diversified investment strategies that meet the company’s specific needs
To succeed in the Head - Investment position, you must possess at least 15 years of related and relevant working experience in investment operations (equity, fixed income, structured products, unit trust products, etc.) with a proven track record.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Investment Management, Economics, or Business Administration from a recognised university. CFA/MBA is an added advantage
- Familiarity with and used to working in organisations with strong governance standards, strong in researching, evaluation and due diligence process
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity, advanced analytical skills and creative problem-solving skills resulting in actionable recommendations
- Ability to translate data to business contexts and present information in a logical, fact-based reports through both written and verbal mediums
- Excellent communication both oral and written skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
This company has a strong culture resonating throughout the company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head - Investment role.
Apply today or contact me at Melvin.email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR30,000 - MYR35,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 June 2022An established Malaysian organisation is recruiting for a Head of Internal Audit job to lead, oversee and transform the internal audit department.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 14 August 2022This well-established organisation is recruiting for a Master Data Service Lead job in view of the company’s expansion plans to support the Master Data Management (MDM) activities of Asia and Oceania.
Salary: MYR360,000 - MYR420,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 August 2022A retail MNC has an exciting Regional Financial Controller job opportunity.
Salary: MYR15,000 - MYR18,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 August 2022A Senior Finance Manager job has become available at an established organisation to expand the capability of the finance department.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR240,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 August 2022A well-established telecommunication company is seeking a Senior Finance Manager in Klang Valley. Reporting to the Vice President, you will be driving the financial leadership to the profitability growth of the business.