Corporate Finance Manager
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Melissa Ang
Job Ref 1830360/001
Date posted 21 July 2022petaling-jaya accountancy-finance/corporate-finance 2022-07-21 2022-09-19 accountancy Petaling Jaya MY MYR 120000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Corporate Finance Manager job has just become available at one of the conglomerates based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Head of Corporate Finance, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
About the Corporate Finance Manager Role:
In this position, you will conduct feasibility analysis to assess viability and returns of potential development to assist the management in investment decision making.
- Monitor, benchmark, evaluate and analyse economy, industry, technology and company-specific trends/events to deliver actionable insights to senior management leveraging on intimate working knowledge of the sector
- Undertake research, financial modelling and valuation for investment projects, investee companies, peer groups, industries, etc.
- Evaluate investment opportunities from various perspectives, e.g. cash flows, financials, synergies, strategic positioning, etc.
- Manage projects/transactions to completion including investment appraisal, due diligence, structuring and documentation
- Partner with various business teams and stakeholders in achieving the above objectives
- Provide financial management and support to the business, advancing overall financial goals and objectives
- Lead ad hoc financial analysis in order to assist management in the evaluation of cash flow, profitability of income streams as well as the potential for cost efficiency
- Provide advice to investee companies on financial-related issues
To succeed in the Corporate Finance Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong financial management skills, communication skills, and a hands-on approach in order to manage projects and advise businesses
- Results-oriented and a team player
- Strong technical capabilities with the ability to solve practical finance issues and problems
- Ability to interpret financial data, analyse results, assess trends and identify key issues
- Organised and efficient in approaching tasks, a self-starter with ability to problem solve and anticipate issues
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to deliver high-quality presentations to senior executives and business partners
- Understand and influence business investment decisions through detailed financial analysis
- Readiness to travel abroad and outstation as and when necessary
This large conglomerate needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Corporate Finance Manager role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR150,000 - MYR192,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 12 August 2022An exciting RTR Manager (new position) job has just become available at one of the shared services based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting to the Senior RTR Manager, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Finance Manager job has just become available at one of the MNCs based in Selangor.