Business Development Analyst
Salary MYR60,000 - MYR96,000 per month + Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Leon Lim
Date posted 08 November 20192019-11-08 2020-01-07 utilities Shah Alam MY MYR 60000 96000 96000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading renewable energy business is seeking a high-potential Business Development Analyst in Shah Alam. In this job, you will be responsible for executing the formulated corporate strategies and corporate finance activities.
About the Business Development Analyst Role:
An exciting Business Development Analyst has just become available at a renewable energy company based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Business Development, this is a role that will develop, manage and consummate complex financing transactions for projects in the Asia Pacific and Middle East regions.
- Assist in tasks relating to end-to-end corporate finance functions in investment proposals, divestment of assets, analyse, negotiate all financing and operational integration of business acquisitions as necessary
- Be involved in treasury function in maintaining banking relationships for fund raising, cash management for the group and effectively manage the working capital components
- Drive business planning process including development of annual business plan in which includes budgets, forecasts and capital expenditure plans
- Ensure that project costs are in line with the approved budgets and forecasts
- Ensure that major budget variances are quickly identified and analysed. Must be able to recommend and advise alternative choices to remedy any foreseeable situations
To succeed in this role, you must have prior experience in financial modelling or corporate feasibility studies, preferably with heavy industrial industry experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or college courses in accounting or business is preferred
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy, including experience in word processing, spreadsheets and accounting software
- Good written and verbal communication skills and strong organisational skills
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion
- Employ problem-solving skills and analysis, and report problems to the Vice President, as necessary
The successful Business Development Analyst will join a company whose expertise has made them the niche player in its field. This homegrown brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices to work in.
If you have a successful track record of project fund raising experiences and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Business Development Analyst role.
Apply for this role or find out more, please contact Leon Lim on +603 2380 8738 or email to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference No. 1507890.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C