Corporate Finance Manager
Salary MYR84,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market aligned
Location Kuala LumpurCONTRACTOR
Consultant Leon Lim
Date posted 03 September 20192019-09-10 2019-10-03 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 84000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A conglomerate with diversified businesses including plantation and property development is hiring a high calibre Corporate Finance Manager to take charge of financial matters for the businesses.
About the Corporate Finance Manager Role:
In this critical role, you will be responsible to lead the execution of corporate exercises (acquisition and disposals, joint venture, equity related and other corporate finance activities).
- Evaluate and lead feasibility studies, valuation and research performed on corporate exercises and make recommendations and presentations to senior management
- Prepare announcements, circulars, board papers, presentations and annual reports, as well as handle all relevant matters involving Bursa Malaysia and Securities Commission
- Conduct and perform effective two-way communication with the company’s shareholders, other stakeholders and the financial community, with the objective of accurately representing the company
- Lead corporate write-ups and manage the timely and accurate flow of information to specific target groups
- Develop and implement a consistent corporate communication plan to ensure information dissemination is conducted
- Plan and communicate financial strategies, financial reports, stock information, analyst briefing to the relevant stakeholders
To succeed in the Corporate Finance Manager job, you must possess analytical and problem-solving skills to assess and overcome challenges on the job.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or professional accounting qualification, or a related degree
- At least six years' relevant working experience in corporate matters including Bursa listing requirements and corporate finance related experience. Investor Relations exposure is an added advantage
- Highly organised, independent, resourceful and able to manage and lead multiple responsibilities without close supervision
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management and staff
This reputable conglomerate needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in the field of diversified businesses spanning plantation and property development. The culture is demanding and fast paced, however it's potential rewards are significant and rewarding.
If you have good planning and problem-solving skills with high level of attention to detail, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities are awaiting for the right person in this exciting Corporate Finance Manager role.
Apply for this role or find out more, please contact Leon Lim by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1488070
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C