Corporate Finance Manager
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR156,000 per annum + Attractive Package
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Leon Lim
Date posted 06 May 20192019-05-06 2019-07-05 automotive Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters
An exciting Corporate Finance Manager job has become available at an automotive manufacturing business that has a strong track record of success. In this job, you will analyse markets for business opportunities for plans in expansions, mergers or acquisitions as well as develop strategies and plans for long-term financial goals of the organisation.
About the Corporate Finance Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for defining and establishing financial organisational and operational strategies, functional objectives, resolving problems and implementing change. You will also take the lead in undertaking any special projects assigned by the Managing Director.
- Responsible to develop organisation prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities, analysing organisation financial operations, identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction and accumulating capital to fund expansion
- Responsible for financial relationship management with bankers, financial institutions and investors
- Responsible for treasury functions including dealing with bankers for facilities
- Monitor and report financial performance by measuring and analysing results, initiate corrective actions and minimising the impact of variances
- Provide leadership and coordination for internal control policies, guidelines and procedures for budget administration, cash and credit management
- Expand on the scope of liquidity management, corporate governance as well as financial risk management
With the ability to articulate strategy to operational teams you will provide leadership and coordination for internal control policies, guidelines and procedures for budget administration, cash and credit management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- At least five to seven years' working experience in a financial role, with experience in banking or financial tools
- Deep understanding and awareness of commercial and business principles and practices
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem-solving and planning skills with high initiative
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others
This leading automotive manufacturer and trading has an outstanding international reputation in its field. With 80 over years of history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Corporate Finance job.
Apply for this role or find out more by emailing your updated profile to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference No. 1439980.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C