Corporate Finance Manager
Salary MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant YiChin Loke
Date posted 12 March 2019 2019-03-122019-05-11 pharmaceuticals Petaling Jaya MY MYR 96000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A Corporate Finance Manager Manager job has just become available at a leading shared service centre based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting directly to the Process Lead, this is a role for a dynamic collection manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Corporate Finance Manager role :
In this business critical role, you will play an active role in corporate planning, M&A, funding, capital transactions and general corporate affairs.
Key Responsibilities :
- Involved in structuring and executing acquisitions/divestiture processes, to include valuation, due diligence, deal execution and transaction documentation
- Assist in the negotiations with vendors, financiers, advisors and other contractual parties
- Involved in expansion into new markets, business analysis of current /potential new markets
- Tracks individual acquisition performance and support strategy / actions that enhance the company’s growth opportunities and ensure long-term sustainable competitive advantage
- Reviews the groups banking facilities and recommends improvement; to deal with financiers to achieve optimal funding structure, terms & conditions, and its documentation
- Review the groups cash position and advises on efficient treasury function
- Involved in capital raising activity – advises on various modes of capital raising beneficial for the company and shareholders
- Active performance monitoring and recommendation for improved business decision; to assist with the successful development & implementation of major business unit initiatives
- Involved in general legal and corporate matters, liaising with Company secretaries, auditors and tax advisers
To succeed in the Corporate Finance Manager job, you will need to possesses strong analytical skills, financial modelling experience, Investment Evaluation and project management.
- Bachelor's Degree in one of the following studies: Economics, Finance/Accountancy, Business Studies, Commerce or equivalent.
- Four to eight years' working experience in a related field
- Applicants must be willing to work in Petaling Jaya and work beyond working hours
- Good planning & organising skills; meticulous and able to multi-tasking
- Strong interpersonal skill; versatile and pleasant personality
- Be passionate about continuous improvement on organisational excellence, sustainable business growth and the ‘real’ value creation
This rapidly expanding leading health-care services provider is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Corporate Finance Manager job.
Apply today or email me your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C