Senior Project Finance Manager
Salary MYR180,000 - MYR276,000 per annum
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Leon Lim
Date posted 02 November 2018 2018-11-022018-12-30 engineering Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A leading renewable energy business is seeking a high-calibre Senior Project Finance Manager in Kuala Lumpur to be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Senior Project Finance Manager:
An exciting Senior Project Finance Manager has just become available at one of the most respected renewable energy companies based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role in developing, managing and consummating complex financing transactions for projects in the Asia Pacific and Middle East regions.
- Oversee end-to-end corporate finance functions in investment proposals, divestment of assets, analyse, negotiate all financing and operational integration of business acquisitions as necessary
- Oversee end-to-end treasury function in maintaining banking relationships for fund raising, cash management for the group and effectively manage the working capital components
- Drive Business planning process including development of annual business plan in which includes budgets, forecasts and capital expenditure plans
- Ensure that project costs are in line with the approved budgets and forecasts
- Ensures that major budget variances are quickly identified and analysed. Must be able to recommend and advise alternative choices to remedy any foreseeable situations
To succeed in this role, you must have prior experience in project development or financing experience, preferably with heavy industrial industry experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or some college courses in Accounting or Business preferred
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy, including experience in word processing, spreadsheets and accounting software
- Good written and verbal communication skills and strong organisational skills
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion
- Employ problem-solving skills and analysis, and report problems to the Accounting Services Manager, as necessary
The successful Senior Project Finance Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the niche player in their field. This homegrown brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices to work in.
If you have a successful track record of project fund raising experiences and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Senior Project Finance Manager role.
Apply for the exciting opportunity now.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125