Manager, Corporate Finance
Salary MYR5,000 - MYR12,000 per month
Location Shah Alam
Consultant Benjamin Chong
Date posted 17 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Manager, Corporate Finance role has just become available at a well known IT services company based in Subang Jaya. Reporting directly to the Head of Corporate Finance and Planning, this is a role for an analyst who is a leader in their field.
About the Manager, Corporate Finance role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the corporate finance related matters of the team. You will also be assisting the Head of Corporate Finance and Planning in performing all analysis tasks.
- Assist in executing corporate exercises
- Identify and evaluate suitable M&A deals
- Assist in the preparation of business plans, feasibility studies on business expansion and acquisitions
- Perform detailed ground work, research and financial analysis for new investments.
- Assist with negotiations
- Assist in the preparation of budgets, forecast, cash flow planning and monitoring.
- Assist in treasury - placement of Company’s excess funds in accordance with internal investment policies
- Liaise with various external parties (e.g. bankers, valuers, auditors, tax agent, lawyer, government authorities, etc.)
- Assist in accounting work & internal audit functions
- To undertake any other duties and responsibilities requested by the Management as and when required and other duties as and when deemed necessary
To succeed in this Manager, Corporate Finance role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively, to become a team player, be meticulous and able to work under pressure.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- Four to six years of work experience in corporate finance
- Candidates with IPO / audit / investment / merchant banking experience are encouraged to apply
- External auditors are welcome to apply as well
- Good command of English and Mandarin language
- Strong negotiation skills, outgoing and outspoken
- Someone who is able to work independently
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. Great company culture and great people. The company is very focused on developing and training its employees to their best potentials.
If you are motivated, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this will be a suitable role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Manager, Corporate Finance role.
Apply today or email me at Benjamin.Chong@robertwalters.com.my to discuss further on this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125