Finance Analysis & Corporate Finance
Salary MYR84,000 - MYR90,000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Melissa Ang
Date posted 27 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Finance Analysis & Corporate Finance role has just become available at one of the automotive firm based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Corporate Finance Manager, you will be a part of the dynamic team
About the Finance Analysis & Corporate Finance role:
In this position, you will be responsible for activities associated with Financial/Operating reports, and accounting practice/procedures. The role will be task to conduct analysis of monthly financial and work closely with management on controls & identify areas for improvements. On the Corporate Finance side, your key purpose for the role will be to prepare all aspects of Capital or Financial analysis, forecast and operational metrics for evaluating and executing acquisitions and/or divestitures and financing transactions.
- Performs complex duties related to preparation and analysis of financial information to record transactions for finalisation of financial reports.
- Prepares monthly financial & management reports for entity and sub units and provide required support as needed.
- Conducts research and analysis on complex issues, and prepares strategic recommendations to management based on analysis.
- Identifies control weaknesses, communications to management, and operates in a lead capacity in making remedial changes to tighten and enhance controls and mitigate risk.
- Responsible for evaluation of proposals, valuation and forecasting models for discussion
- Review research, desktop analysis and statistical analyses of companies, markets and trends in order to determine competitiveness and positioning of business segments
- Oversee and evaluate the investment performance to ensure realisation of benefits within specified timeline or provide suggestions for improvement to increase shareholder values
- Analyse specific strategies, technologies and market through the development of financial models, tracking database, risk analysis and mitigation tools
- Oversee all aspects of macro-economic analysis for the Group and manage all valuation and management reporting
- Prepare investment and analysis reports for discussion with team and eventual proposal to senior management
- Where necessary, to support roles (at a basic level) that are lacking in certain businesses, e.g. treasury, legal, secretarial, accounts, etc
To succeed in the Finance Analysis & Corporate Finance role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor degree in Accountancy and/ CPA/CA holder
- Five years’ commercial experience from a multi-national environment and/audit experience
- Proven analytical skills and strong financial acumen
- Experience with management reporting, forecasts and planning
- Independent, team player and good interpersonal skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Meticulous attention to details
- Proven ability to establish and build relationships across an organisation
This automotive firm needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance Analysis & Corporate Finance role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125