Salary MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per annum
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Melvin Yong
Date posted 15 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Treasury Manager position based in Selangor is available at a renowed consumer goods company. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller and Regional Treasury team, this is a role for an individual who wants to be part of a challenging but yet exciting organisation.
About the Treasury Manager Role:
You will be responsible for the liquidity and capital management for the entities in Malaysia where you will be managing and administering banking facilities, trade lines and insurance matters.
- Forecasting and managing the cash liquidity and funding requirements by the business units and corporate
- Advising and maintaining the optimum cash management strategies in conjunction with the strategies and arrangements implemented by the Regional Treasury team
- Analysing business plans, budgets, forecasts and capex proposals of business divisions to establish short and medium term capital needs
- Monitoring utilisation, covenants and costs of bank facilities and ensuring reporting obligations are met in a timely manner
- Communicating with the Group’s insurance agents and legal team on the renewal and claims of insurance matters
To succeed in the Treasury Manager role, you will need to have at least seven years' similar working experience and the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior members of the organisation
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance or a professional qualification in the related field
- Experience in Treasury functions which include banking facility and cash management, bank lending, loan syndication and cash visibility automation
- A self-motivated, independent and goal-driven with strong initiative individual who enjoys working in a fast pace environment
- Solid knowledge of financial modeling, cash flow projections and scenario analysis critical
- Meticulous with strong analytical skills and able to work under stress in a fast-paced environment
The successful Treasury Manager will be joining an established brand whose expertise has made them one of the leaders in their field. This recognised brand will provide challenging yet rewarding opportunities for career progression.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Treasury Manager role.
Apply today or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125