Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant CheoWell Ng
Job Ref LHARLD-EA50A7ED
Date posted 25 May 2023kuala-lumpur accountancy-finance/business-control 2023-05-30 2023-07-24 manufacturing-and-production kuala lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Management Accountant job has just become available at one of the conglomerates based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Management Accountant Role:
As the Management Accountant, you will work directly with various business unit head to compile financial insights necessary to evaluate performance for the business which include, costing, pricing, and margin perspective.
- Prepare management reports for all business units
- Review proposed business plans, budgets and scorecards submitted by business units
- Monitor and review performances of the Group and business units, including variance analysis and key action plan progress tracking
- Provide advice to the Business Units regarding the performance management, facilitate the development and implementation of Key Performance Indicators for performance measurement purpose
- Participate in the dissemination of relevant financial information to various business partners by working closely with other teams in Finance Division and other relevant stakeholders within the Company to ensure accurate and timely feedback to the business units supported
- Manage and resolve strategic tasks issues regarding individual business units
- Continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes and systems by driving process/systems improvements and implementation
- Implement special and ad hoc projects/assignments
To succeed in this Management Accountant role, you must be a high-energy, responsive, detail-oriented, and experienced leader with strong communication, presentation, negotiation, analytical, operational, and people skills.
- Degree or professional qualifications in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of eight years' work experience
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and effectively meet deadlines
- Strong Analytical and Presentation skills
- Readiness to travel locally and abroad
- Proactive and takes initiative (Must be able to think out of the box)
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
This leading company has an outstanding reputation and needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Management Accountant role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Get in touch
+603 2303 7050
Salary: Attractive + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 June 2023A Regional Finance Director job has become available at a global retailer in Middle East, North Africa, and Asia with a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors.
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR300,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 May 2023An exciting Internal Audit (Manager/Senior Manager) job has become available at a rapidly growing retailer in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR360,000 - MYR480,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 May 2023An exciting CFO job has just become available at one of hospitality groups in Malaysia.
Salary: MYR240,000 - MYR324,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 May 2023An exciting Head of Finance job has become available at one of the well-established MNCs.
Salary: MYR360,000 - MYR600,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 May 2023An exciting Chief Financial Officer job has just become available at one of the public listed companies based in Kuala Lumpur.