Business Process Manager
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant YewJuan Wong
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-23 manufacturing-and-production Nilai MY MYR 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Business Process Manager job opportunity has become available at a world-leading multinational Fortune 500 company based in Bandar Enstek.
About the Business Process Manager Role:
Lead the design, formulation, documentation and implementation of business processes, financial policies and internal control across SIMA. The individual would be responsible for ensuring that all processes are in compliance with company standards and SOX standards.
- Formulate and implement financial policies, internal controls, business processes
- Liaise with various functions (sales, production, finance, logistics, etc.) to identify process needs. Work cross-functionally to define and document agreed processes. Lead the team along the way as a “control” expert
- Constantly synergise and simplify finance processes across SIMA for productivity improvements
- Monitor Local Chart of Authority (LCOA) compliance and update LCOA according to business change, as necessary
- Update and maintain BRF release strategy in accordance with LCOA
- Identify potential control gaps and help remediate with the different functions affected – work proactively as a business partner to fix issues
- Develop and document standard operating processes as needed
- Provide guidance to operations for queries on processes/controls
- Ability to network with other bottling locations, corporate headquarters and corporate audit to tap into their knowledge/identify best practices and then implement them
- Work with IT to develop and implement systems, processes and tools to enhance internal controls and/or improve operating effectiveness across the operation
- Prepare and coordinate internal audit (CAD) exercises
- Document Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) narratives and monitor SOX controls for all functions and processes
- Follow-up on audit issues if any and prepare and implement management action plans (MAPs)
- Periodic review of risk and control matrix tables for all functions to ensure local processes are in compliance
- Periodic SAP Access Reviews/clean up and segregation of duties (SODs) mitigations and review for SIMA and finance shared services (FSS)
- Lead business continuity plan process for SIMA
- Lead Risk Management process for SIMA
To succeed in the Business Process Manager role, you must have at least five years of accounting/financial management experience.
- Degree in accounting, finance, economics or related disciplines
- Candidate with work experience in internal audit or external audit practice will have added advantage.
- Must demonstrate clear career progression
- Sound understanding of business processes
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and proven ability to prepare business documents.
- Team player
The company is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers in over 200 countries around the world, with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. The company and bottling partners are dedicated to its 2020 vision, a road map for doubling system revenues this decade, focused on five key areas — profit, people, portfolio, partners and planet.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Business Process Manager role is for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C