AR Manager (Subang)
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR140,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Melissa Ang
Date posted 23 October 20192019-10-23 2019-12-22 transport-and-rail Petaling Jaya MY MYR 120000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting AR Manager (Subang) job has just become available at a MNC transport and rail firm based in Subang Jaya. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
About the AR Manager (Subang) Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate billing, collections and reporting.
- Review and take appropriate correction actions of the aged accounts receivable to achieve the desired performance targets
- Oversee the billing team to ensure timely review of AOI to ensure all receivables due are collected and take corrective actions for omission in or inaccurate billing. Escalate the process with process owners where necessary. Take corrective action for late billings and identify KPIs for the team
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure customer disputes are resolved and liaise with other process owners - documentation/CSR and RAC for rating/freighting errors
- Analyse controller reports to ensure all adjustments made to the RRS system are valid, justifiable and supported. Any system-related issues are to be raised to the technical service/financial support services and follow through accordingly
- Perform audit of collections of detention/washing/recoveries charges made at depot/PSA yard/appointed agents in Malaysia are complete and correct. Any non-collection and short collections are to be followed through with these appointed contractors
- Process cheque refund vouchers when customers request for a refund. Coordinate across functions (documentation and sales department) and across business units
- Process write-off forms when sales or doc departments have gathered all relevant information regarding the customer a/cs status and value of debt. Form to be approved by Fin Controller/MD per the APL policies and procedures based on the amount involved
- Assist to move payment on the discrepancies by cashier through email requests, correct and cancel invoices, adjust forex difference
- Extract daily giro/remittance from the bank statement. Record cheque payments/giro/remittance and distribute to frt cashier/Fin analyse for payment distribution. Arrange cheque exchanges with customers.
- Propose and implement process improvements
To succeed in the AR Manager (Subang) role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- University graduate or possess CIMA or ACCA qualification
- At least seven years of relevant experience in AR/OTC/shared services
- High integrity, independent and analytical and communications skills together with a strong sense of responsibility
- Proactive, fast learner, self-motivated, able to multitask and strong performance drive
- Proficient in Excel, Words and PowerPoint and experience in SAP is preferred
This MNC transport and rail firm needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting AR Manager (Subang) role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C