Salary MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Melissa Ang
Date posted 31 May 20192019-05-31 2019-07-30 it Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting OTC Manager role has just become available at an MNC IT firms based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Head of Shared Service, you will be a part of a dynamic team.
About this OTC Manager role:
In this position, you will oversee a team of 25 headcounts.
- Lead and execution of complex multi-countries transactions and portfolio, with a high level of stakeholder collaboration and engagement in different levels of seniority
- Establish a centre of excellence with best practices by ensuring team’s accuracy and timely delivery of related Commercial services (i.e. Sales Order, Purchase Order, Goods Receipt/Goods Issue, Delivery Note, Invoicing, contracts management, etc.) in accordance with SLAs
- Mentoring and development of the team leaders and team members, equip them with working knowledge and technical skill in each of their functions / areas
- Be a key change manager for system or process implementations, automation and standardisation, and country transition into GBS
- Review and analyse financial processes and making recommendations on process improvements and standardisation
- Ensure compliance to Group policies and practises, and to safeguard on issues relating to risks management
- Manage and perform regular review on team’s performance and output in meeting SLAs, identify weakness, errors and area of training needs to improve performance
- Main liaison point for internal and external finance queries or issues that need attention, and will be required to advise, recommend and resolve
- Manage and monitor end to end Order to Cash Process that GBS is performing the services for the legal entities
To succeed in the OTC Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Degree in a related field from a recognised University
- Strong leadership skills, being passionate and inspiring to motivate teams.
- Able to work independently with an exceptional problem solving skills and a technical aptitude to build controls and identify errors.
- Considerable transactional experience and a high degree of hands-on quality deliverables will be a prerequisite for the role.
- Good commercial knowledge and experience in SAP will be advantages.
- Advanced skills in MS Office and databases.
- Shared Service experience in the Order to Cash and Procurement process will be highly regarded
This MNC IT firm (based at Kuala Lumpur) needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting OTC Manager role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C