Accounts Receivable/ Inter-company Team Lead (must have SAP)
Salary MYR96,000 - MYR108,000 per annum
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Melissa Ang
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-07manufacturing-and-production Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters
An exciting Accounts Receivable/ Inter-company Team Lead (must have SAP) role has just become available at one of the MNC manufacturing and production firms based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
About the Accounts Receivable/ Inter-company Team Lead (must have SAP) role:
In this position, you will be responsible for Accounts Receivable/ Inter-company transactions for APAC entities.
- Monitor and review of Accounts Receivables transactions to be executed with high degree of accuracy for customers' accounts in accordance with the local statutory Group requirements: Processing of Customer Invoices, Performing Collection Posting and Clearance, Managing Overdue Accounts, Performing other Accounts Receivable processing, Managing Month-End reporting
- Review and coordinate Credit Risk Management related reports including both regular and ad-hoc credit compliance reports.
Coordinate with Global Credit Committee to perform periodic review of credit portfolio for Corporate Customers in Asia Pacific
- Review and manage the ad-hoc credit limit request for Corporate Customers in Asia Pacific. Be the focal to assess the credit limit request for corporate customers in Asia-Pacific region and propose action
- Regular catch-up for update and input on project development and issues with direct subordinates
- Identify, recommend and implement continuous improvement opportunities in quality and efficiency to support smooth implementation.
- Assist to coordinate, monitor and compile Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to improve productivity within own team and conduct relevant bench-marking exercise accordingly.
- Generate monthly Inter-Company reports or analysis in accordance with the Group requirements e.g. Month End Group balances report
- Perform full review and approve Month End Local Adjustment proposed by Analyst
- Perform full review and approve Inter-company Group Adjustment proposed by Analyst
- Monitor Remuneration List to ensure commission posting is complete before related modules closure at month end
- Review and ensure accuracy on Settlement Request posting
- Monitor and ensure escalation is performed for recurring IC difference and matured payable not settled from Inter-Companies
- Update team and implement changes of global/regional guidelines, policies, procedures and systems
- Hold regular team meetings, staff briefing sessions and individual reviews to ensure group and/or individual’s issues are recognised and resolved in a timely and orderly manner in the context of new process and project
- Continuously guide, develop and motivate team to meet service standards expected through structured training and on the job coaching thereby achieving the expected delivery service quality
- Assist to coordinate, monitor and compile Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to improve productivity within own team and conduct relevant bench-marking exercise accordingly
To succeed in the Accounts Receivable/ Inter-company Team Lead (must have SAP) role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge and understanding of Finance and Accounting preferably in Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Accounting & Reporting
- Advanced knowledge in standard Microsoft Office software (word, excel, power point)
- Proficiency in English required with good communication in verbal, writing and interpersonal skills with high customer focus
- External experience in shared service or multinational company preferable
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Administration
This MNC manufacturing and production firm needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Accounts Receivable/ Inter-company Team Lead (must have SAP) role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125