Accounts Receivable Analyst (Korean Speaker)
Salary MYR84,000 - MYR96,000 per annum
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Melissa Ang
Date posted 08 November 2018 2018-11-082019-01-07 fmcg Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Accounts Receivable Analyst (Korean Speaker) role has just become available at one of the MNC FMCG firms in Petaling Jaya. Reporting to the Team Manager, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
About the Accounts Receivable Analyst (Korean Speaker) role:
In this position, you will get the opportunity to be involved with the migration project and travel to Korea for knowledge transfer.
- Responsible in handling daily processing of sales and remittance advice data, and ensure timeliness and accurate processing 3rd party & inter-company within the agreed country SLA
- Management of date in strict adherence to internal control procedures are critical to effective credit control and collection of debts
- Function as the expert on Cash Application processes and related systems
- Collaborate with work streams during process enhancements, acquisitions/ divestitures and major system implementations
- Ensure that functional issues are appropriately prioritised and resolved
- The incumbent is required to frequent liaising with internal sales and administrative personnel and customers to identify and resolve customer account issues
- Engage actively with the business team country supported
- Initiate monthly engagement meeting as pulse check on the service delivery regular basis
To succeed in the Accounts Receivable Analyst (Korean Speaker) role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- University graduate or possess any related qualification
- Required language: English & Korean (speak, read and write)
- Minimum three to five years of experience in AR, preferably in a shared service environment
- Have experience in SAP will be added advantage
- Posses high integrity, independent and analytical and communications skills together with a strong sense of responsibility
- Proactive, fast learner, self motivated, multi tasking and performance drive
This MNC FMCG firm needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Accounts Receivable Analyst (Korean Speaker) role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125