Senior Manager, Accounts Receivable
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant John Wooden
Date posted 14 September 2016
A Malaysia based data-centric telecommunications and solutions provider with a business reach across the Asia-Pacific region is now seeking a high calibre Senior Manager, Accounts Receivable to be based in Petaling Jaya to lead the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Senior Manager, Accounts Receivable role :
In this exciting role, you will be overseeing the entire accounts receivable operations and you will also be managing the daily operation and design, implement, maintain, and manage all account receivables business function and procedures for the account receivable billing and collection process.
Key Responsibilities :
- Direct and lead day-to-day activities in all aspects of accounting (Accounts Receivables)
- Ensure completeness, accuracy and timely generation of monthly financial statements
- Approve journal entries, debit and credit notes prepared by Executives, Finance
- Ensure that financial statements are in compliance with approved accounting regulations, standards and practices
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and tax agents to ensure all compliance requirements for financial reporting and taxation are met.
- Respond to queries, complains and request from internal customers ie staff and management as well as external customer on Accounts Receivables and other transaction processing matters
- Verify all documents prepared by accounts receivables staff to ensure proper supporting documents and approval are in placed
To suceed in this Senior Manager, Accounts Receivable job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior management across the Asia Pacific region and within the internal matrix.
- Candidate must possess Advance Diploma or Bachelor's degree preferably in finance, accounting, business or equivalent professional certificate
- Minimum 6 years' experience in accounting, treasury or finance environment
- Strong organisational, critical thinking and customer service skills
This data-centric telecommunications and solutions provider firm needs no introduction and is a recognised as the potential leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on staff training and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Manager, Accounts Receivable job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125