Order to Cash Manager
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant John Wooden
Date posted 14 September 2016
A world recognised healthcare company is looking for a high-calibre Order to Cash Manager to be based in its shared services centre in Malaysia.
About the Order to Cash Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to external customers as well as internal affiliate through daily management of a team of customer service officers within the Global Business Service, KL to deliver highest standards of services as per stipulated in the service level agreement.
- Provide order to bill operational support for assigned Asia Pacific countries
- Execution of operational metrics and service level agreement reporting
- Liaise with internal contacts including affiliate management, tier 2 customer service, sales and marketing and quality team
- Liaise with external contacts including logistic service providers and customers
- Act as a power user for order to cash (O2C) customer service processes
- Propose and implement standardization and process improvements for customer service processes
To suceed in the Order to Cash Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work ffectively within a team environment and co-operatively with affliates across the Asia Pacific region.
- Must be from SSC background
- Must have SAP knowledge – prefer someone who has hands-on experience
- Must have order processing background
- Must have people management experience – does not matter if the team is only 2-3 people
This multinational healthcare firm needs no introduction. With a long history of over 130 years and products marketed in 120 countries, it is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and are a member of the Standard and Poor’s 500 stock index. Career progression opportunities in this company are outstanding and it is consistently regarded as one of the most exciting companies in the world to work for.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Order to Cash Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125