Credit Control Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Jonathan Yap
Job Ref 1869120/001
Date posted 31 October 2022shah-alam accountancy-finance/analyst 2022-10-31 2022-12-30 accountancy Shah Alam MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An established PLC manufacturer is seeking a Credit Control Analyst. In this job, you will assist the manager in running the accounts receivable aspect of the organisation.
About the Credit Control Analyst Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for collecting payments on behalf of the company using skills in project management, organisation and communications to collect the payments from clients and customers in addition to tracking payments, making banking deposits and running reports that document profits and losses for the organisation.
- Manage the outstanding sales balances falling due and contact customers/sales representative before the balance becomes overdue
- Monitor customers with overdue balances and assist in the credit control function of following up on overdue debts
- Work closely with the commercial team and follow up on payment status in timely manner
- Ensure the company’s credit policies and procedures have been properly complied with
- Ensure the proper collection of monies and allocation to customer accounts, releasing orders, and dealing with difficult customers without damage to sales or risk to the company
- Provide accounting support and other accounts duties as and when required, i.e. treasury-related function
- Manage the exposure of export sales in currency for hedging purposes
- Prepare externally required reports, i.e. quarterly export sales report to Bank Negara Malaysia, segment information and RRPT
- Manage preparation and submission of bill of exchange instruments for collection
- Prepare monthly AR collection forecast and AR collection performance reports
- Confer with clients to verify their financial/credit transactions and to resolve their complaints
- Process and arrange for staff claim payments and reimbursements of AR credit balance
- Prepare the provision for doubtful debts based on MFRS 9
- Prepare invoice submissions for receivables financing and trade credit insurance premium provision
- Manage accounts receivable financing reconciliation and reconciliation between AR subsystem and GL
- Liaise with external auditor on AR-related matters
To succeed in the Credit Control Analyst role, you must possess at least two years of work experience handling quantitative matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or other business-related fields
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, general computer use and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamic AX system is an advantage
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to notice discrepancies in data
- Impeccable understanding of financial statements, ratios, and concepts
- Highly advantageous if the candidate has process knowledge and experience in short-term financing, i.e. accounts receivable and banker’s acceptance financing products
This leading company has an outstanding reputation and needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Credit Control Analyst role.
Apply today or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 25 November 2022A rapidly expanding equipment manufacturing company is looking for an experienced candidate for a newly created Accountant job in Shah Alam.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 23 November 2022An established manufacturer is recruiting for a Senior FP&A Analyst job. In this job, you will assist the Business Controller in financial planning, budgeting and forecasting process.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 02 November 2022An exciting Management Accountant - Assistant Manager job has just become available at one of the public listed companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR72,000 - MYR84,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 13 October 2022A leading MNC in the healthcare industry is currently seeking a talented FP&A Assistant Manager to be based in Shah Alam. In this job, you will be handling all financial planning and analysis related matters.
Salary: MYR48,000 - MYR66,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 30 September 2022An established manufacturing PLC is seeking a Finance Analyst. In this job, you will handle day-to-day operations under the finance team.