Accounts Receivable Analyst
Salary MYR36,000 - MYR48,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant YewJuan Wong
Date posted 02 December 20192019-12-02 2020-01-31 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Shah Alam MY MYR 36000 48000 48000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Accounts Receivable Analyst job has become available at a world-leading logistics company in Shah Alam.
About the Accounts Receivable Analyst Role:
This Accounts Receivable Analyst is responsible for performing all relevant accounts receivables activities and collections of outstanding receivables; attend to invoice, cashiering and adjustment requests; prepare statements of account for both credit and non-credit customers including but not limited to AR/billing, cashiering and collections.
- Responsible for ensuring all accounts receivables and general accounting are performed in an effective, accurate and efficient manner
- Adhere to policies and procedures set
- Ensure service level agreements (SLA) and key performance indicators (KPI) are achieved
- Prepare statements of accounts accurately within the time frame
- Sort and email statement of accounts with appropriate supporting documents, accurately and on a timely basis
- Resolve billings and any AR exceptions with field personnel within the given time frame
- Assist in timely collections from certain customers
- Respond to customers and/or customer services queries (emails and phone calls)
- Maintain deposit accounts statement and balance
- Perform monthly reconciliation to ensure accuracy
- Assist in solving problems
- Assist seniors/supervisors in ad hoc reports/projects. Provide feedback to seniors/supervisors on potential process improvements. Ensure strict compliance with financial policies and procedure
To succeed in this Accounts Receivable Analyst role, you will need to have a bachelor's degree in finance/accounting.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Possess strong analytical skills and accounting knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, SAP
- Data entry experience required
This company is one of the world’s leading ocean carriers, offering more than 120 weekly services and call ports in over 70 countries worldwide. It provides container transportation through its international shipping network which combines high-quality intermodal operations with advanced technology, equipment and e-commerce.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C