Senior Credit Review Analyst
Salary MYR54,000 - MYR57,600 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant YewJuan Wong
Date posted 29 November 20192019-11-29 2020-01-28 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Subang MY MYR 54000 57600 57600 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Credit Review Analyst job has become available at a world-leading logistics company in Selangor.
About the Senior Credit Review Analyst Role:
This Senior Credit Review Analyst's main focus is to perform credit evaluation for customers within a specified period every month, including assessment and recommending credit limits for all regions. Also, to ensure that evaluation are done in accordance to corporate standard processes and policy.
- Assess customer credit applications and provide value-added information on credit customers globally
- Assist stakeholders in providing support and address enquiries relating to the credit process
- Conduct analytical reviews on the data gathered on the credibility of the customers globally and recommend credit limits with justifications to management for final approval
- Ensure timely follow up with stakeholders and management on customer credit requests
- Perform annual credit reviews on all credit customers for the group
- Perform research, create and maintain database for customer credit information
- Evaluate credit worthiness of customers and update system for credit information
- Monitor credit status of credit customers via periodic credit watch list report
- Maintain and prepare credit master listing for the group
- Prepare AR KPI and DSO reports for monitoring, forecast, and collection action
- Prepare AR reports for regional management review periodically
- Prepare/perform ad hoc task/reporting requested by management/stakeholders
- Provide feedback to supervisor on potential process improvements
To succeed in this Senior Credit Review Analyst role, you will need to have a diploma/degree in accounting and/or currently pursuing professional qualifications with relevant work experience.
- Bachelor's degree or professional degree in finance/accounting
- Minimum of one to three years' related work experience is preferred
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- SAP knowledge
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of finance policies, procedures and processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player who is dynamic and results-oriented
- Good initiative, innovative and resourceful
This company is one of the world’s leading ocean carriers, offering more than 120 weekly services and call ports in over 70 countries worldwide. It provides container transportation through its international shipping network which combines high-quality intermodal operations with advanced technology, equipment and e-commerce.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C