Advanced Reporting Analyst
Salary MYR66,000 - MYR78,000 per annum
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant YewJuan Wong
Date posted 02 July 20192019-07-02 2019-08-31 pharmaceuticals Petaling Jaya MY MYR 66000 78000 78000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading pharmaceutical firm is recruiting an Advanced Reporting Analyst in Petaling Jaya to join their team.
About the Advanced Reporting Analyst:
As part of the ambitious, broad ranging, multi-year transformation programme, called Finance Transformation (FT),
the Performance and Insights team supporting global metrics reporting for Global Finance Operations (GFO) processes are transitioning into Global Business Services (GBS) and the requirements for support to the GFO leadership team are expanding.
• Prepare and deliver accurate monthly cash generation driven reports to key stakeholders in a timely manner.
• Attend to ad hoc queries by key stakeholders in a professional manner.
• Update annual metrics and any other key information as determined by stakeholders.
• Support the development/changes in Macro, VBA, systems, transactions and processes. This includes preparing and updating process documentation.
• Work collaboratively with internal customers and stakeholders.
• Support team lead and team members in process improvements and activities to enhance the effectiveness of the team. This includes helping new joiners to successfully settle into their new role in their stream.
• Ensure compliance to key controls as identified in the FCF/SOX documentation.
• Support Team Leaders when there are any ad hoc activities or projects.
• Perform and deliver various tasks in GBP programme such as understanding the purpose of transactions, data/report preparation, reconciliation and variance analysis of actual data.
To succeed in this Advanced Reporting Analyst role, you need to have at least 2 years of finance or accounting experience.
• Tertiary qualification in Accounting/Finance or other related field; and qualified or working towards professional qualification, e.g. ACCA
• Candidates pursuing a professional qualification (Part Time) in ACCA, CIMA or any other relevant qualification are encouraged to apply.
• Possess 2-4 years in Finance and Accounting with data analytics and/or reporting exposure
• Strong analytical ability
• Competent user of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint • Knowledge and experience in Macro, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) and SAP system will be an added advantage. • Experience of working in a shared service environment (P2P, C2C or R2R) across a global /large organization will be an added advantage. • Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
The Company is a global, innovation-driven pharmaceuticals business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious diseases. But they are more than one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies. The company have a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C