GL Senior Executive
Salary MYR48,000 - MYR84,000 per annum + Market aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Melissa Ang
Date posted 27 May 20192019-05-27 2019-07-26 health-and-safety Petaling Jaya MY MYR 48000 84000 84000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting GL Senior Executive role has just become available at one of the MNC health and safety firms based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be a part of a dynamic team
About this GL Senior Executive role:
In this position, you will be responsible for financial reporting and group consolidation for local companies.
- Ensure compliance of Group Finance accounting policy for the financial reporting and standard accounting policies for the statutory reporting, review financial statements, standard operating procedures, internal controls and month end closing processes
- Responsible for all balance sheet reconciliations for the Group including fixed assets management
- Work closely with Finance Shared Services team (R2R, P2P, O2C), supervise and motivate the SSC team to ensure a high standard of work quality and quantity
- Provide support to local stakeholders as and when required such as GL analysis, assessment of provisions, inventory, receivables, consumables and balance sheet movements
- Manage day to day finance and accounting operations and preparing the financial reports on monthly, quarterly and ad hoc as and when required
- Review internal control and execute process improvement to ensure the appropriate process and system controls are properly in place
- Liaise with internal and external auditors, legal and company secretary whenever necessary
To succeed in this GL Senior Executive role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- University graduate or possess CIMA or ACCA qualification
- At least two years of relevant experience in handling full set accounts and group consolidation accounts
- Posses high integrity, independent and analytical and communications skills together with a strong sense of responsibility
- Proactive, fast learner, self motivated, multi tasking and performance drive
- Proficient in Excel, Words and PowerPoint and experience in ERP system such as JDE will be preferred
- Auditors are welcome to apply
This MNC health and safety firm needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting GL Senior Executive role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C