Senior Finance Executive
Salary MYR48,000 - MYR60,000 per annum
Location Subang JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Rachel Lim
Date posted 21 May 20192019-05-21 2019-07-20 education-and-training Subang Jaya MY MYR 48000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Senior Finance Executive role has just become available at one of Malaysia's most dynamic, growth-oriented business enterprises within the education sector based in Subang Jaya. Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, this role is for finance executives seeking for a stable and constructive platform to build their career and increase their accounting & finance exposure in the education industry.
About the Senior Finance Executive Role:
This finance role will encompass the management of the school’s accounts, handling the full spectrum of accounts, conducting financial analysis with insightful commentary for management reporting while ensuring timely and accurate reporting to the group.
- Able to handle full set of accounts
- Monthly closing and review
- Provide Financial Reporting transaction processing support and ensuring delivery quality in terms of accuracy, completeness and timeliness on a daily basis.
- Perform and analyse booking of accounting transactions, master data maintenance, workings and account analysis.
- Execute month end close steps in accordance with work instructions and month end close checklist.
- Prepare month-end, quarter-end, year-end and statutory financial reports for Group of companies on timely, accurate and complete basis. This would include reports for group reporting, internal management reporting, statutory reporting as well as any agreed ad hoc reports required e.g. audit schedules, tax schedules etc.
- Co-ordinate month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close activities to ensure timely and accurate closure of accounts.
- Update prepayment schedule from time to time.
- Management reporting and analysis
- Perform analytical review of profit and loss accounts and balance sheet, trend analysis, cost centre checks and transaction posting checks.
- Trouble shoot to resolve issues related to Financial Reporting processes.
- Coordinate with the Business Analyst and Head of Finance with relevant stakeholders on Financial Reporting work issues and queries.
- Initiate continuous improvement in the areas of operation.
- Perform back up function duty when required.
- Perform other duties as and when delegated, including job rotation to other functional teams as and when required.
- Oversight of the Fixed Assets, intercompany activities (recharging/reconciliation/change of percentage)
- Others day to day operation
- Degree or Professional Accountancy in Finance or Accounting
- Proficiency in English (Both Written and spoken)
- Able to build strong relationship and active partnering at all levels.
- Good knowledge of local accounting standards and tax regulations
- Have familiarity with using accounting software.
This education and community-based business leader with over 23 years of experience within the industry has stayed attuned to the needs of its customers while evolving and adapting to changing market conditions has made a name for itself in today’s market. With a hospitable, constructive work culture, this company focuses on the development and progression of their employees to the highest possible standards.
If you are driven, willing to learn and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Finance Executive job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C