Financial Planning & Analyst (based in Puchong)
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum
Consultant Melissa Ang
Date posted 31 October 2018 2018-10-312018-12-30 engineering Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting Financial Planning & Analyst (based in Puchong) role has just become available at one of the MNC engineering firms based in Puchong. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
About the Financial Planning & Analyst (based in Puchong) role:
In this position, you will be working closely as a business partner with all the HODs to provide value added analysis to the business
- Coordinate business planning processes in developing annual business plan and monthly forecast
- Develop and communicate actual performance against key financial metrics on a monthly basis to management for review and assist in driving recommendations for business improvements
- Actively involved in month-end reporting and forecasting processes
- Review and provide analytical data as required by local management and Regional Financial Planning and Analysis team
- Prepare in-depth financial reporting and presentations for management
- Support other ad-hoc analysis and reporting requirements
- Job costing review with management for overruns and highlights potential savings
- Coordinate the review with management and revise estimating instructions, and ensure standard costing updated according to the stipulated frequencies
- Review standard pricing and coordinate with Sales team for relevant approvals to bid, prepare business case analysis for major projects and ROI analysis
- To review balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensure compliance of policies and internal controls, as well as implementation of finance work process improvements
To succeed in the Financial Planning & Analyst (based in Puchong) role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Total years of experience should be a minimum of five to eight years' in Finance & Accounting, including a minimum two to three years' relevant working experience within Financial Planning & Analysis role in a performance driven environment
- Ability to develop, analyse and effectively interpret financial information to be able to turn data into insights that lead to driving business decisions
- Ability to work according to strict deadlines and manage various demands and challenges, demonstrating accuracy, attention to detail and organisational skills
- Experienced with fast-paced large volume, dynamic, complex, international operations within matrix organisation and ability to work directly with management
- Problem solving; ability to investigate problems, identify root cause and implement solutions
- Proven stakeholder management and relationship building capabilities
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
This MNC engineering firm needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Planning & Analyst (based in Puchong) role.
Apply today y to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125