Salary MYR30000 - MYR50000 per annum
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Lynne Koay
Date posted 10 October 2016
An excellent Credit Officer job in Petaling Jaya has just arisen at one of the world's leading manufacturer. Your main responsibility is to support a large and complex business unit.
About the Credit Officer role:
Reporting to the Team Manager, you will be in charge of all credit control activities and closing. As the Credit Officer, you are expected to contribute the profitability of the corporation by implementing optimum credit limits, analyze the customer’s operating activities as well as financial status.
- Provide timing and reliable analysis of receivable performance to the Business to assist them in understanding the direct impact of the collection against Sales
- Ensure credit risk been reviewed and analyzed to avoid unnecessary surprised hit on the business.
- Monthly Collection target to be set and follow up with business team to ensure collections are in-line with the sales
- In control on the daily order release for account which exceeded credit limit and consists of overdue debts. Ensure proper approval been obtained before conducting order release
- New account setup and customer’s account maintenance such as Customer’s Contact information and PPG internal information been confirmed on the accuracy. This may ensure all correspondent documents and contacts would be reached accordingly without disputes
- Bad Debts Reserve and Write Off should be handled timely as per Credit policy. Justification on the reserve made should be done with business finance team
- Monthly DSO reports to be submitted on time with reliable & accurate information
A talendted Credit Officer is required for this rewarding role.
- The position requires analytical skill and numbers driven candidate
- Good interpersonal skill communication
- Accounting System (Oracle, JDE,SAP) ERP experience
- Needs to be Independent and able to work effectively
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Accounting or Finance
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
This is a leading diversified manufacturer that supplies paints, specialty materials, chemicals, glass and fibre glass around the world. The company provides a spectrum of opportunities to work in an endless variety of disciplines.
If you are details oriented, determined and want to explore regional exposure, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss on this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125